A strong blonde sitting confidently with bee skep and bees, a seagull in her lap, and sego lilies in her hair.
This piece served as the cover artwork for the August 2015 issue of Salt Lake Underground (SLUG) Magazine.
• is 8x10 inches centered on 8.5x11 inch paper
• is of archival quality: produced with pigment inks
• is crafted on thick, hot-press paper
• has been initialed on the front
• includes a signed, archival framing card to mount with/behind your print
Reproductions were carefully crafted from my original oil painting.
*NOTE: Your print will be shipped flat with backing board support in a rigid envelope. Shipping is discounted on additional items included!
Copyright ©candacejean—all rights reserved.
More on new work is always posted here:
on Instagram: @candacejean