She loves the crisp air of the fall season and the wildflowers left in bloom, and her little piebald fawn called Ip (much after Audrey’s) follows her all through the forest helping her search for the last of summer berries to fill her basket.
• measures 8x10 centered on 8.5x11 inch paper
• is of archival quality: produced with pigment inks
• is crafted on thick, hot-press paper
• has been initialed on the back
• includes a signed, archival framing card to mount with/behind your print
Your print will be shipped flat with backing board support in a rigid envelope.
Shipping is discounted on additional items included!
Copyright ©candacejean—all rights reserved.
More on new work is always posted here:
on Instagram: @candacejean