“Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery.” - Jane Austen
I've referenced the watercolor sketch Cassandra, her sister, painted of Jane c.1810, as well as an engraving another artist published c.1870.
• is centered on 8.5x11 inch paper
• is of archival quality: produced with pigment inks
• is crafted on thick, hot-press paper
• has been initialed on the front
• includes a signed, archival framing card to mount with/behind your print
Created from my original acrylic painting.
Like Jane and want her in an even bigger size? Find 11x14s here:
*NOTE: Your print will be shipped flat with backing board support in a rigid mailer. Shipping is discounted on additional items included!
Copyright ©candacejean—all rights reserved.
More on new work is always posted here:
On Instagram: @candacejean